Just wanted to share a few recent pics of Bailey. She is just growning up so fast I can't really believe it! In one more year she is going to be in Kindergarten! What a big girl??? Right now I am looking at preschools for next year....so if anyone has heard of anywhere good please let me know! Everyday Bailey amazes me with the things that she says and does. She is so smart and I love to watch her learn everyday. She is very much "on the go".....almost everyday she wakes up and asks me if we can go to someones house! I really think that she is going to enjoy going to preschool.
I hope that she isn't cursed with my eyes! :)

We love to curl her hair.....I remember when she was little and she didn't have any hair! Poor girl!

She is just soooo big, sometimes I can't get over it!

She loves her some Brooke and Olivia. It means alot to me that Bailey is surrounded by so many people that love her and that we have so many good friends to play with!
No comments:
Post a Comment